Solve problems with impressions in Google Adsense ads
Today we will talk about the reasons that lead to a decrease in impressions, including the reasons for the seasonality of articles on your blog, or it may result from changes in the type of content
So today I will give you four suggestions to improve ad impressions in Google Adsense:
First, compare your sites in the reports on Adsense
- If the performance of one of your websites has decreased, check for 404 errors by going to the brokenlinkcheck site and making sure that the site is free of errors. As well as verifying server problems, and policy violations through the seobility site.
Second, review the indicators on your Google Analytics account
- In your pageview data Look at your site data in Google Analytics, to see if there have been any changes in traffic Think about the promotions you will offer on your sites
- As well as seasonal changes
Third, check that your site is free of errors The crawler cannot access
- The Google AdSense crawler can access web pages or dynamic URLs so I suggest you use Google Search Console to make sure your site is crawled properly and indexed properly
Fourth, start with Matched Content
- AdSense's Matched Content Suggestions are based on similarities between topics and are tailored to the reader, resulting in more page views per session and ad revenue as well.
In short, we talked about four suggestions to improve ad impressions in Google Adsense
Articles that may interest you: