ZTE Blade V40s Specifications
- ZTE has announced the ZTE Blade V40s phone that launches with an AMOLED screen, Unisoc T618 processor, and a price tag of $179.
- The ZTE Blade V40s phone features a 6.67-inch AMOLED screen, HD + display quality or 2400 x 1080 pixels, 20: 9 dimensions, and an 8-megapixel selfie camera.
- In the rear camera settings, the Blade V40s comes with a 50-megapixel main sensor with an LED ring after receiving notifications or charging, with up to 5-megapixel macro level and a 2-megapixel sensor for depth of field shooting.
- The V40s also supports, and also supports, the Unisoc T618 processor, the normal storage memory is 6 GB RAM, with a storage memory of 128 GB, it also supports, the external storage memory is in microSD.
- 4500mAh battery power version, comes with 22.5W fast charging battery, 4G VoLTE, 4G VoLTE, 4G VoLTE, 4G VoLTE, 4G VoLTE, 4G VoLTE, 4G VoLTE, 4G VoLTE, 4G VoLTE 4G VoLTE,
- The ZTE Blade V40s has dimensions of 163.5 by 75.8 by 7.6 mm, and a weight of 184.1 grams, and the phone is available at a price of 179 dollars in blue and black colors.