Today, we will answer questions that many people ask about Google Adsense. Follow the article to benefit
Does AdSense only pay for clicks?
- Of course not, remember that signing up for AdSense is completely free. Even better, Google will pay you for clicks or impressions on the Google ads that you will display on your website.
How secure is my Adsense account information?
Completing an online transaction requires a great deal of trust. Therefore, Google takes this trust seriously, and makes it a top priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the information you provide.
Google uses industry-standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology to protect every interaction you have with it. This protects your tax ID. and other important personal information.
How many pageviews do I need to apply for AdSense?
- There are no eligibility requirements to view the page for Google Adsense. Simply put: you don't need any specific number of pageviews to be eligible for Adsense acceptance. This is the main reason why Google Adsense is so great for new blogs and websites.
What are the main eligibility requirements for Adsense approval?
- You must have unique (uncopied) and interesting content.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Your website must comply with Google's policies.
HOW MANY ARTICLES?
- 30 articles is the minimum for any new blog.
- Having 30 unique (exclusive) articles on your website gives your readers a lot of information to discover and Google Adsense gives a lot of articles to display ads on.
- Of course you can apply to Google Adsense with less than 30 articles, but to have the best chance of being approved, more articles are better of course.
So, a question might arise in your mind: How much does ADSENSE pay for every 1000 page views?
- Adsense salaries vary greatly depending on geographic location, region, article topic, and more. On the low end, publishers can earn as little as $1 to $2 per 1,000 page views. It can reach $30 or more for every 1,000 page views.