What is computer certificate?
A digital certificate or certificate is a unique, digitally signed document that formally identifies an individual or organization. With public key cryptography, their authenticity can be checked to ensure that the software or website you are using is legitimate. On the Internet, a certificate is signed by a trusted CA (Certificate Authority), and verified using the authority's public key. A decrypted certificate contains a verified public key of the certificate holder (website operator), with which connections can be established (HTTPS) is secure and encrypted.
Which computer certificate is best ?
Today's tech recruitment market is hotter than ever. And when a technical recruiter evaluates your resume, they often start by looking at your certifications.
This is a list of the most valuable IT certifications today
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer (CDPSE)
- Certified Data Professional (CDP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Cisco Certified Interoperability Expert (CCIE)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- CompTIA (A +, Cloud +, Security +)
- Microsoft Certified Azure Solution Engineer
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA / MCSE) Expert /
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Oracle and MySQL database management certificates
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
How do I become computer certified?
4 Steps to Get Certification from CompTIA:
1: Choose your IT degree
- Find available IT certifications that match your interests and will help you achieve your career goals. Use the CompTIA Career Pathway and CompTIA Career Roadmap to learn about different IT career paths and IT salaries so you can decide which IT degree is best for you.
- CompTIA IT certifications advance entry-level knowledge in computers and computer software to advanced skills in IT security, cybersecurity, IT networking, and cloud computing.
2: Get to know your IT Certification Exam
- Before you begin training for your IT certification, make sure you understand the big picture of what's on the exam. So download and study test objectives and practice test questions to see what has been covered and what kind of questions will be asked. While the questions themselves will not be present on the exam, these practice test questions will give you a good idea of what to expect when taking the certification exam, building your confidence and preparing you for success.
- Also, be sure to check out our online communities on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Reddit to see what others have to say about exams at CompTIA.
- CompTIA offers a wealth of certification training and learning options that will prepare you for the CompTIA certification exam.
- Choose from traditional study guides and books, online training, interactive labs, online test preparation and video training to create a learning experience that works for you. And if you prefer an instructor-led certification training program over self-study training, you can find options for classroom training as well.
4: Register and take your certification exam
- After you learn the skills and knowledge that certification requires, it's time to take the exam. First, buy your exam voucher. Then, find a Pearson VUE test center near you and register for your exam. Head over to CompTIA to learn about test options, how to schedule a test, and what to expect before, during and after the test.