The Chinese company, Xiaomi, launched the Redmi Note 11 SE, one of the Redmi Note 11 phone series, to compete in the middle class.
The Chinese company clarified more details about the specifications of the phone, which has a 6.5-inch IPS screen with Full HD Plus accuracy, as well as a refresh rate of up to 90 Hz.
- The new phone comes with a fifth generation Dynamism 700 processor from MediaTek.
- With two options of RAM, 4 or 8 GB.
- The phone comes with an internal storage of 128 GB.
- The Redmi Note 11 SE includes a 48-megapixel and 2-megapixel dual-lens rear camera, and an 8-megapixel front lens.
- The company supplied the phone with a 5000 mAh battery, in addition to a fast charger of 18 watts.
The operating system
- The phone runs Android 11 operating system.
- The price of the phone is estimated to be 150 euros.